Music Erea Timeline (Rough Draft)

Music Erea Timeline (Rough Draft)

Thursday 19 June 2014

A Step Into the Now: What to Expect

In my travel through time, I'd like to take a break once in a while and look into the current music scene. I may review or interview a band. I may analyse a musical score, song or track. I may also look into new inventions related to the music industry, whether that be a new type of instrument, or a new computer software. The purpose is simply to keep the blog interesting by adding more dynamics to the project. As I develop the timeline of Music in the historical views, I'll incorporate these step-ins so they flow better.

My first step-in will be an interview which I had with the band of a friend of mine. I'll try to post it today, or within the next few days so you can get a feel of what I'm envisioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment