Music Erea Timeline (Rough Draft)

Music Erea Timeline (Rough Draft)

Monday 2 June 2014

Welcome to my blog. Join me as I journey through time and discover the evolution of music.

I have a few passions in my life; music, history, writing and my family. I'm also good with computers, telecommunications and customer service.

I've decided to wrap up most of my passions into one focused medium. I've always wanted to learn more about the history of music. I've taken music throughout high school, and one year in university. I've had a little teaching about the history of music, but I've always wanted to know more.

I invite you all to join me as I share my research into what history has to teach us on music. When I have time to spend, I'll start my trek with the earliest forms of music we can uncover.

No comments:

Post a Comment